Cannabis is a highly regulated product and we have significant banking restrictions, so before you check out please note the details below about ordering, payment and delivery.
We’re grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Please call us anytime with questions or to place your order directly: 415.413.4188
Ordering & Payment
1. Prop 64 has passed, however cannabis products are still only available for purchase by verified medical patients in the state of California (until the state offers recreational retail licenses hopefully sometime in 2018).
2. Once we’ve confirmed your doctor’s recommendation, address and age credentials, you’ll be able to complete the checkout process. This may take up to a few business days for new members.
3. Due to banking restrictions payments must be made through a secure PayPal link. (Cash and check can be used for in-person transactions only.)
4. After you submit your order, a member of our team will contact you within one business day to confirm payment and delivery details.
Delivery We are NOT able to deliver products outside California.
1. Next business day delivery is $15 with an $80 order minimum. Delivery is free for orders of $300 or more.
2. Orders placed Monday through Thursday before 2pm by a previously verified member, will be sent out the same day for next day delivery. Orders placed after 2pm will be sent out the following day. Orders placed on Friday before 2pm will arrive on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be sent out Monday for Tuesday delivery. Delivery occurs anytime between 8am and 5pm on the delivery date.
3. Until which time we’re able to secure state and local permits to sell cannabis products under the new adult use regulations, we are operating in full compliance under the compassionate care act and Proposition 215. We currently sell products to verified medical patients and collect California state sales tax, at which time ownership of the product passes to the purchaser. By request, we’re able to refer or engage a third party courier service on behalf of the purchaser in order to ensure that the purchaser is able to deliver the tax paid personal property to themselves. Regardless of the carrier, all packages must be signed for by an adult.
4. Adult signature is required at time of delivery. We highly suggest delivering to an office or similar location. All packages are discreet and shrink-wrapped to reduce tampering and aromas.